An FDM Center advisory board is appointed to represent the interests of research and to advise on fundamental matters. The tasks of the Advisory Board are in particular:
- Evaluation of the work of the FDM Center,
- Development of general guidelines in the UHH for handling research data and applications,
- Advice on the structural and development planning of the FDM Center,
- Formulating the needs of reserach and introducing them into the FDM Center as a requirement,
- Recommendations and statements on projects with a large volume of data.
Members of the Advisory Board:
- The head of the FDM Center,
- the Director of the Regional Data Center and
- the Vice-President for Research as permanent members,
- as well as four other members from reserach areas.
The board meets at least once per semester. The term of office is three years.
- Prof Dr Jan Louis (Vice President Research)
- Prof Dr Stephan Olbrich (Director Regional Data Center)
- Dr Stefan Thiemann (Head of FDM Center)
Members from research areas (term 2018-2021)
- Prof Dr Marcus Brüggen (MIN)
- Prof Dr Tilman Repgen (Jura)
- Prof Dr Sebastian Späth (WISO)
- Dr Jan Gewehr (UKE)