Research data repository
The UHH research data repository can be used by all members of the Universität Hamburg to archive and publish (completed) data sets and documents from all areas of research.
Key features of the repository:
- Open: When uploading, you decide whether your files are made available as open, restricted or closed, or whether they are provided with an embargo period.
- Citable: Each entry in the repository is provided with a persistent DOI (Digital Object Identifier) and can be found and cited via this.
- Secure: Data sets of up to 50 gigabytes can be uploaded via the web interface (more upon request) and are securely stored at the RRZ of the Universität Hamburg (S3 long-term storage).
- Sustainable: The retention period of your files is at least 10 years.
- Flexible: All materials that are available in digital form are suitable for long-term storage in the repository. Any file format is possible.
Link to research data repository.